Scar School Class: August 15-17 Miami Beach, FL
Requirements: Must be Licensed Aesthetician, Cosmetologist, NP or higher.
Specifics: Flight, accommodations, transportation and food not included.
Classroom Dress Code: Black bottom, black top comfortable shoes and hair tied back
975 Arthur Godfrey Rd Suite 103 Miami Beach, FL 33140
CLASS CLOSES 10 DAYS PRIOR TO TRAINING DATE
Payment Details: TOTAL PRICE OF CLASS $3500
Half Down ($1750) to hold spot. Balance of $1750 due one week prior to the training date and will be invoiced to you via email. Failure to pay balance immediately will result in a rescheduling.
NOTE: For the ultimate educational experience our class spaces are limited. Deposits are non-refundable however, transferable to a later scheduled class with a minimum of a 7 day notice.
Our mission is to teach high end, superficial scar revision fundamentals based on world renowned proven techniques developed by Linda Dunn-Carter, creator of The DC Method that relate to scar revision and skin transformation while allowing students the ability to grow and walk away with knowledge and skills to incorporate into their own in this high demand industry.
“The world is a better place when proven skill is shared with the masses” “LDC”
Scar School Kit: Scar Food Product | Scar School Tote | Writing Pad and Pen | Scar School Lab Coat | Scar School Certificate of Completion in Shrinking Stretch Marks.
Three days (9 am – 5 PM) of Training (Total 27 Hours) Discount on Post Mentorship Programs | Scar Food Wholesale Program | Discount on future classes | Referral Program
ABOUT THE SCAR SCHOOL TEAM
Linda Dunn-Carter has emerged as a top ranked purveyor of scar revision and has established new standards as a global renaissance woman of outstanding business achievements. Linda Dunn-Carter is a world renown Scar Revision Guru and is the CEO and Founder of the game-changing scar revision practice, The DC Method as well as “Scar Food and Scar School by The DC Method”. With locations throughout the US and Europe Linda has proven her 14 years of success and 45,000 procedures in her captivating trademark secrets of her before and after library.
- Meet and Greet / Disclaimers Forms
- History of The DC Method
- Understanding Skin
- What is a Stretch Mark / Types of Stretch Marks
- Collagen and Elastin relating to Stretch Marks
- Connective Tissue and Stretch Marks
- Physiological Affects of Stretch Marks
- Rebirthing New Skin
- Hyper and Hypopigmentation
- Dermic Tissue Abrasion
- Improving Integrity of marks before adding color
- Why Lasers, Micro Needling, Carboxy and just products don’t work
- Using Modalities
- Topical Infusions (Chemical Peels / Stem Cells)
- Numbing Topicals
- Client Consultation
- Client Forms
- Treatment Room Setup
- Client before and after photos
- Indications and Contraindications
- Code of Ethics
- Scar Planning (Models)
- Modalities (Models)
- Tattoo Machine and Needle Use
- Scar Scratch Techniques (practice on pig skin)
- Scar Food Product Knowledge
- Set Up Station
- Abrading Stretch Marks (Models)
- Treatment Room Breakdown
- Aftercare Instructions
- Code of Ethics
- Final discussion
- Depigmentation of Skin and Scars (See schedule on website)
- Hypertrophic and Atrophic Scars*
- Acne Scars and Cystic Acne
- Breaking Down Keloids**
- Breaking Down Fibrosis
- Skin tags and Keratosis*
- Camouflaging Hyperpigmentation***
- Scar Food Product Certification
- Scar Prevention and Immediate PO Scar Management
*Must take Depigmentation Course First ** Must take Depigmentation and Hypertrophic Course First